Please call reception on (02) 7228 8333 to book an appointment. Alternatively, please complete our online form and our staff will contact you to arrange an appointment time. If an urgent appointment is needed please ask your referring doctor to contact our team directly.
What to expect
Initial consultations take from 45 to 60 minutes, and involve a comprehensive assessment and examination. At the end of the consultation, a plan of investigation and treatment will be discussed with you then and a detailed letter will be sent to your referring doctor.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration and to fill in a patient questionnaire.
An estimate of fees will be given to you by the receptionist at the time of booking. Reduced rates are available for current Age and Disability Support Pension Cardholders. We do not generally see patients for matter relating to an insurance, workers compensation or medicolegal matter. If you think this may apply to you must discuss this with our reception staff before making an appointment.
What to bring
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor
- A list of all your medications including doses
- Your Medicare card, Veterans’ Affairs card, Age or Disability Support Pension Card
- Your actual X-rays, MRIs and CT scans; copies of results of relevant tests, and any other relevant information
- A friend or family member (if you wish)
To change or cancel an appointment
Telephone our office during business hours and allow at least one day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to other patients on our waiting list.